Mount St. John
The Marianists have lived and ministered at Mount St. John since 1910.
The 150-acre property is named for St. John the
Apostle, patron of the Society of Mary. In addition to MEEC, MSJ is home to
residential communities at Meyer Hall and the Marianist Novitiate, the
North American Center for Marianist Studies, the
Bergamo Center for Lifelong Learning,
Gallery St. John and
Queen of Apostles parish. The buildings and grounds that are not part of
the preserve are expertly maintained by Mount St. John Facilities.